Thursday, September 22, 2011

L'Autrichienne English Subtitles

Sigh... Where can I find a copy of the movie "L'Autrichienne " with English subtitles! I have been looking everywhere but to no avail! I'm seriously considering to study the French language just so I can understand the French movies. That way I can watch any French movie about Marie Antoinette without feeling so frustrated because of the limiting feeling of the language barrier. If I'm going to study another language it will be like I'm in kindergarten about to start learning my ABC. It's different when you're a kid and you're learning a new language. It's easier because a child is a tabula rasa. They learn without difficulty, like breathing. It comes to them naturally. While older people have so many things in their head that it's hard to take in new things sometimes. Besides, personally, it's not my passion to learn a new language. I studied Spanish but I didn't continue. It's not really hard. I understood the rules but I'm too lazy, I guess. Besides, I don't see why I need to study Spanish. Well, so far, I don't see the need to study it. Maybe in the future. Anyway, that's beside the point. I really think I need to study the French language. I really want to understand the conversation in the movie "L'Autrichienne ". It's the best movie about Marie Antoinette that's ever made so far.

If you have stumbled on this blog, you must be looking for L'Autrichienne subtitles, too. Please drop a comment when you finally found it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment