Thursday, July 21, 2011

On Chris Evans


Chris Evans… Isn’t he one of the most beautiful men alive! 

But strangely enough, I don’t seem to remember his face very well. It’s only when I see him and I remark how beautiful he is, and his name is announced, that I exclaim “Oh my gosh, it’s Chris Evans!” It’s always like the first time I saw him.

I mean, I know the name because I know the owner of that name is a very good-looking man but that’s always my reaction. Whenever I see him, it’s always like the first time I saw him and I’m always surprised that he’s Chris Evans. I don’t know if it makes sense but for someone as good-looking as he is, I just can’t seem to contain his face in my head. Unlike the others like, Josh Hartnett, the first time I saw  Josh Hartnett, I said to myself, “Wow, what a handsome man”, and I always recognize him. Is it because of the hair color? I don’t know. It’s just weird. Anyway, I really just want to say that I really think Chris Evans is very good-looking and I can’t wait to watch Captain America!!! \o/

Hmmm… Now that I think about it, maybe this time the reason is because he looks different in Captain America compared to, say, when he’s in the movie “Sunshine”. Hmmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment