Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sunflower oil: Natural beauty regimen




Since going natural is becoming a trend, I thought to give sunflower oil a try. I heard that it can help lighten your dark spots and scars on your skin.  I suffered a skin breakout on my face recently, so I’m doing my own experiment, to see if it really works if the scars, that my pimples left, will disappear. It was said that it doesn't only help lighten dark spots and scars but it can also lighten your skin (Here in Asia, light skin is the trend). I tried it both on my face and body. It's a good moisturizer, too. For now I feel greasy but it’s alright. Later it will be absorbed by the skin completely, which will make the skin feel supple. By the way, if you have pimples, I don’t think it’s wise to apply any oily substance on your face. Also, if you're conscious to get lighter skin, or maintain your light skin, only use oils like sunflower oil, or olive oil, at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment